Master of Project Management (Emergency Management and Business Continuity)
|Course Level||Postgraduate||Delivered by||Open Universities Australia|
|Fees||Enquire about payment options|
The aim of the Master of Project Management (Emergency Management and Business Continuity) is to provide an advanced and integrated understanding of how project management best practice can be applied to community and business to ensure continuity in the event of realisation of risk or emergency events.
To qualify for the Master of Project Management (Emergency Management and Business Continuity) qualification, students must complete all 10 units and the 2 minor thesis units.
Applicants to the Master of Project Management (Emergency Management and Business Continuity) degree are required to have one of the following:
- An AQF Level 7 Bachelor degree qualification in any discipline area or equivalent work experience, which would qualify students for entry at the start of the program for completion in 1.5 years of full-time study or part-time equivalent
- An AQF Level 8 Bachelor degree with Honours or Graduate Diploma qualification in Project Management or equivalent, which would qualify students for 0.5 EFTSL advanced standing, enabling them to complete the program in 1.0 years of full-time or equivalent part-time study.
English Language Requirements
For applicants for whom English is a second language, the minimum English language requirements are:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS Academic): with a minimum overall score of 7.0 obtained within the last two years or corresponding results from an equivalent test such as TOEFL; or
- Successful completion of a tertiary qualification at diploma level or above completed in Australia within the last two years; or
- Successful completion of two or more years of tertiary study at diploma level or above conducted and completed in English within the last five years in a country in which English is an official language; or English is commonly used, as determined by the university.
Ready to enrol? Or would you like to find out more about the course?
Enquire now to have one of our education experts from Open Universities Australia contact you.Enquire Now