Graduate Diploma of Commerce
|Course Level||Postgraduate||Delivered by||Open Universities Australia|
|Fees||Enquire about payment options|
The pressures on business in today’s global environment are increasingly focused towards delivering sustainable growth through adaptation, innovation and responsible management of risks associated with rapidly changing environments, around resource usage (physical and human).
Managing commercially sustainable businesses necessitates understanding constant, pervasive and paradigm shifting political, social and economic changes, and their systemic impact on organisational growth and business sustainability.
The Master of Commerce consists of 12 units. Students not wishing to undertake the full Masters course may exit with:
- Graduate Certificate of Commerce (4 units)
- Graduate Diploma of Commerce (8 units)
To qualify for the award of Graduate Diploma of Commerce students must complete eight units.
- Entry to the Master of Commerce will be available to applicants who have completed the Graduate Diploma in Commerce or approved equivalent.
- Entry to the Graduate Diploma of Commerce will be available to applicants who have completed the Graduate Certificate of Commerce or approved equivalent.
- Entry into the Graduate Certificate of Commerce will be available to applicants:
- with an undergraduate degree from a recognised tertiary institution or approved equivalent or
- without a degree but who have significant relevant business experience, normally at least 4 years
Ready to enrol? Or would you like to find out more about the course?
Enquire now to have one of our education experts from Open Universities Australia contact you.Enquire Now